CCP-7035-CA: Bidet Shower Toilets:
A combination rimless close coupled remote control shower toilet in pure white vitreous china.
True contemporary elegance and excellence in design. An exquisite combination of our full specification remote-controlled electronic bidet seat perfectly paired with our close coupled open back-toilet in pure white vitreous china, an absolutely stunning addition to any bathroom or toilet. This close-coupled open-back toilet can be paired with all our U-style bidet toilet seats. This is also available with an attached side control arm instead of remote control if required.
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order depending on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier and £89.95 to Europe and non-mainland U.K. Please click for REMOTE AREA LOCATIONS
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system
- The seat requires a mains water supply of between 0.07 Mpa (0.7 bar) and 0.74 Mpa (7.4 bar) pressure. The inlet for the seat water supply is on the left facing the toilet pan.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) and located within 1.5m of the center line of the toilet (240V 50Hz 1.7Kw max) suggest located on the right facing pan.
- Before Installing if you have any doubts please call 01442 843746 for technical guidance. Click HERE to view a video of the seat installation guide.
Videos of the CCP Range of Close Coupled Bidet Toilets: Please click on the appropriate link
Pan and Cistern
- Contemporary open-back design
- Dual flush cistern 3/6 litre Flush with Chrome Flush Button, bottom RH water connection
- Made from High-Quality Vitreous China
- Suitable for horizontal, bottom and side exiting soil pipe connections, click HERE to view waste pipe
- Click HERE to view Video demonstrating how to adjust the water fill volume and dual flush discharge volumes
1. Electronic Bidet Seat
- Made from germ-resistant plastic for maximum hygiene
- Posterior cleansing with a variable spray for all the family
- Feminine cleansing, separate nozzle exclusively to assist with feminine hygiene, especially effective during menstruation or pregnancy.
- Variable spray (5 settings)
- Adjustable wands position
- Aerated spray
- Kids function
- “IIP” (Intensive Impulse Pulsation) function
- “Auto” function (hygiene + dryer)
- Jet type: continuous or with a variable flow for better cleansing action
- Warm water with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Heated seat with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Warm air dryer with variable temperature setting (5 levels)
- Continuous water heating
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Touch active remote control handset with wall dock
- Remote control hand set with docking bracket
- Automatic cleaning of the wands before and after each use
- Gentle closing seat and lid
- Touch activated on/off sensor to prevent overspray
- Easy installation
- Water connection on left side of the seat facing toilet, power cable connected center back of seat
- Pan pure white china
- Net weight with pan; 48Kg
2. Warm air dryer
- Adjustable (5 levels)
- Power Consumption 280 ~ 333 W
- Safety devices: Temp Fuse
3. Heated seat
- Heated Seat: Temperature Adjustable (3 levels) / 34 °C - 40 °C
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse
- Power Consumption: 55 ~ 65 W
- Automatic start: dedoriser starts automatically when the seat is occupied.
- Electricity Safety Protection: 15 mA - GFCI
- Temp Fuse
- IP24 rated
- Easy detachable: a convenient bracket plate provides easy attachment and detachment of the main body for an easy toilet cleaning.
- Soft-closing lid and seat: Function to make lid and seat open and close smoothly
- Easy lid removal: Lid is easy to install and remove for a perfect cleaning.
- Nanosilver technology: applied to the water tank and nozzles give them antibacterial properties.
- Ultrasonic waterproof soldering seat: It is easy to use with safety in a humid toilet room with the help of spinning design providing a waterproof function and preventing water drops from being soaked into.
- Antibacterial resins: Adapted antibacterial resin preventing colitis germs and sundry germs from being propagated.
- Toilet pan: pure white vitreous china
7. Power rating and energy consumption
- Power rating: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Energy consumption: 1660 - 1975 W
- Power cord length: 1.5 m
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Potable Water: Pressure 0.5 ~ 7.4 Atm
- Electronic seat 2 years warranty parts and labour, K, ISO9001
- Toilet/cistern 2 years all parts
9. International Certification
- CE, EMC, JET, Dentori, K, ISO9001
- Please Note. To achieve full compliance an ‘Approved’ single check valve or some other no less effective back-flow prevention device providing backflow prevention protection to at least fluid category two must be fitted at the point of connection between the water supply and the water inlet to this appliance.